Monday 26 September 2011

Quick Update. Sept 2011

Just a short blog today, there are loads of cool thing happening just now down at the studio but for the most part it is still a little to early to detail them. The studio work is still going well and the ceiling in the second room is just about all done. The space is sounding quite radically different now and we are excited to be getting on with the bigger space before the end of the year.


Work wise things have been really good recently with the Kat Healy record and Project: DSB both really taking shape. The Banana Sessions album is getting mastered next week as well so it is all go!

The end of October and all November is looking super busy with a few really exciting projects but, again, more about them when the time comes. Last week I was in St Giles recording their Organ. Every time I get the opportunity to record this MONSTER I am reminded of what real Sub frequencies and power are. Here is a quick video:


The Studio is also launching a new project in the next few weeks. I'll again keep the details out just now but we are all REALLY excited about it. Post MWTM France I have a real drive to get some things off the ground and already am seeing massive changes in both my work and my attitude to it. It is a good feeling and long may it last.

Before I sign off, be sure to check out Michael MacLennan's new Single 'To The Fire' out today on iTunes. Check it here.




Next Blog will reveal all. Promise.

Garry Boyle - CP Productions


No comments:

Post a Comment